Happy New Year my beautiful bloggers! I hope you all have a wonderful year and achieve all the things you want to achieve!
Rather than setting New Year Resolutions (which is usually an utter fail) I decided to make a list of all the things I want to work on throughout the year:
- my health
- time management
- multitasking effectively
- do more, talk less
- learning to not runaway from my problems
- leaving things unfinished
- sticking to a skincare routine
- taking the time to invest in myself and doing things that will make me feel better
- letting things slide by – if someone is disrespecting you SPEAK on it, never dismiss it because you think it doesn’t matter. Make the person aware, remember you’re worth.
- don’t stay miserable, distract yourself (programmes, movies, work out)
- remembering I am amazing no matter what people’s opinions are
- money handling
- music production – familiarising myself with my midi keyboard (that I’ve had for like forever smh)
- reading more books
- educating myself
- less time on social media
- posting more on my blog
- putting my focus into things that matter
On the 31st December I’m going to look back at this list and hopefully be able to say I’ve managed to improve myself in all of them. Later on today I’m going to set goals for the month so make sure you visit my blog later!
What are some of the things you want to work on this year?
Lots of love,